Thursday, November 27, 2008

no comment


I just can’t stand him.

there are days when he’s okay with me, but most days, I’m just annoyed by his antics.

I am not comfortable being in the same room with a few people with him. What more if it were only the two of us. 

I don’t hate him. I just don’t know how to react to his actions.

I don’t show resentment or anything. I just act normally [ignoring his corny jokes, not talking until he does] but I think he notices.

[sigh] my attitude towards him has caused tension between us. He as well has started to be silent when were together. He changes his behavior as well when I enter the room. I usually don’t look him in the eye when we talk or cross paths. 

but I put effort in making a good bond with him. I sometimes try to act interested when he speaks. I try to answer his questions with oh-so-obvious answers. I’m trying to make a connection.

maybe it’s just me. I hope it’s just me.

[sigh] I hope I fix this. I don’t want silence to last forever. I can’t keep on faking my laughs. 

I hope there’d be progress.

[T-T]

3 comments:

eleanny said...

hey! and hus this?

Angel said...

what's this all about?..

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?